Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Plus AED (Recertified)
- Your Child’s Safety Could Depend on This…
- You Have a Fire Extinguisher. Why Not an AED?
- Why is the Chain of Survival So Important?
- Why CPR and AEDs?
- Test Scheduled Blog Post
- Why Are AEDs Important During SCA?
- Who Can Use an AED?
- Where Is Your AED Registered?
- What is Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
- What Does An AED Do To The Heart?
- What Are AEDs?
- What an IP Code Tells You About An AED
- Top 5 AED Questions Answered
- Top 10 Questions About AEDs
- Is Your AED Being Mismanaged?
- Does Your Gym Have an AED?
- Cardiac Arrest Abroad
- AEDs and Defibrillation
- AED Myths and Facts: Part 2
- AED Myths and Facts: Part 1
- AED Compliance Management
- A Complete Guide to AED Manufacturers
|Compatible Batteries||Non-Rechargeable 0511-9146, Aviation Approved 0511-9147|
|Compatible Pads||Adult Pads 0511-9131, Pediatric Pads 0511-9730|
|Features||Semi Automatic, Automatic Shock, Audio Cues, FAA Approved|
|IP Rating||IP24: 'Protected from touch by fingers and objects greater than 12 millimeters. Protected from water spray from any direction.|
|Warranty||3 Year from Cardio Partners|
We Thought You Might Like